Why are we talking about this, you may ask; well, an unprecedented wealth shift has been predicted, and we wanted you to be the first to know. After all, fortune favours the prepared. Keep reading to learn more about being prepared for this shift and talk with Invest Hibbards trusted advisory team to get your finances in order and ready to go.
Key Takeaway: Be Prepared
- Don’t panic – Now is not the time to sell your family home.
- Be proactive – Now is a great time to get a loan.
- Better yourself – Improve your investment knowledge today.
You Need A Plan: Let Us Help
- A tax agent that helps you maximise your returns and keeping all tax-related documents in order.
- An assets manager who provides advice in areas such as budgeting, debt management, retirement planning, insurance and superannuation.
- A lawyer who oversees legal processes like the one pertaining to the purchase of your investment property.
- A lending specialist that will provide advice and lending options to facilitate the purchase of your investment property.
- An insurance specialist who presents options to choose from relating to landlord insur Landlord Insurance that includes rent default, theft or property damage.
Having the option to build your dream team to help out is well and good, but how will you know where the board will spring best? Here are a few questions that you should be asking yourself:
How Do I Choose Where To Buy?
Having helped hundreds of investors find safe and reliable property markets with Invest Hibbard’s research, our strict market selection checklist is a safe bet when it comes to eliminating high-risk properties and low-performance markets. The goal is to help investors narrow their focus quickly, then utilise the new checklists to seek out the perfect property for you.
How Do I Know Which Property Location Will Perform Best?
An excellent investment location won’t necessarily guarantee success; it is just as important to select the right type of property as it is to decide on the location. A common blunder for investors is stumbling upon an investment that shows promise and sabotaging their success by applying the wrong criteria when choosing a great investment property.
Research Your Builders
Here are seven things to consider before you choose your builder:
- Do they have the skills and experience?
- Is the builder registered?
- Check they hold the correct insurances
- Do they have past or current building disputes?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have a good reputation?
- How was your experience with their staff?
Avoid The Building Industry’s ‘Pit-Falls’
Unfortunately, time-poor investors are still soft targets for industry pit-falls. These include sales hype, inferior building quality, time delays, unforeseen expenses, pricey loopholes in purchase contracts, deceiving marketing promises and inflated purchase prices.
One of the best ways to prepare for a potential wealth springboard is knowing all the pit-falls and overcoming them. At Invest Hibbards our policies and procedures ensure that we meet all the requirements listed above. Our website outlines all that you need to do to prepare for your springboard. Alternatively, you can get in touch with us directly by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 958 410. We can assure you that you will feel secure in your investments after a conversation with our property investment team.